Respecting your privacy and meeting the requirements related to the protection of personal data, we inform you about the principles of obtaining and processing information about our clients.
We protect the personal data we collect in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and with the requirements set out in the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE L of 2016 - " GDPR ").
2. Personal data administrator
The administrator of personal data is
ALPOL Group Sp. z o.o.
ul. Starojaworska 94D
phone: 76/871 - 74-08
3. Type of collected personal data
Depending on the type of contact and the nature of the cooperation, we may collect the following data from clients and associates:
- name and surname of the person, data of the company with which the person is related and the professional position;
- contact details such as the name and address of the organization represented by the person, telephone numbers and email addresses used by the person;
- the content of communication in written and electronic form with customers and colleagues.
Providing data is always voluntary. We process the data of our clients to a minimum extent necessary to provide services / cooperation specified in our offer. We do not go beyond the scope of data, which is specified in the detailed contract for the provision of services / cooperation.
4. Purpose and scope of personal data processing
Depending on the type and nature of services / cooperation that are the subject of completed, implemented or planned contracts, data may be processed for the following purposes:
- implementation of contracts for the provision of services / cooperation;
- managing relations and contacts with customers;
- ensuring compliance with all legal obligations, e.g. to meet the requirements of the Accounting Act or tax laws;
- analytical and statistical activities carried out in order to obtain information on the Advisory and Projects services of ALPOL Group Sp. z o.o. (these activities are undertaken on the basis of aggregated data that does not allow the identification of individual persons);
- sending information about services and products of ALPOL Group Sp. z o.o. (commercial information), if the customer expressed such a will and consented to the sending of commercial information.
5. Legal grounds for data processing We process personal data:
- in order to perform the contract that you have concluded with us, as well as during activities aimed at concluding this contract (6 (1) (B) of the GDPR) - if you are a party to the contract to the data subject, or to take action at the request of the person, data subject, prior to concluding the contract, including when using advisory services;
- based on the consent of a given person (Article 6 (1) (A) of the GDPR) - in the case of sending marketing information and for data archiving in certain specific cases
- when the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the controller (Article 6 (1) (C) of the GDPR);
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person (Article 6 (1) (D) of the GDPR).
- processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator or by a third party, except where these interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which require protection of personal data (Art. 6 (1) (F) of the GDPR).
6. The method of collecting personal data of customers
The personal data that we process is information that has been provided to us by customers / associates voluntarily during direct meetings, electronic correspondence or telephone calls.
Anyone wishing to cooperate with ALPOL Group Sp. z o.o., planning to use our services or ask us a question, may provide us with their personal data via the contact form available on our website. In such a case, we demand independent consent to the processing of personal data in order to answer the questions asked, the marketing of our products and services (e.g. if the customer wants to receive an offer) or activities aimed at concluding a contract.
7. The area of processing personal data of customers and authorized persons
Customers' personal data is processed within the territory of the European Economic Area. In our company, only a group of authorized employees has access to customer data.
We use subcontractors to provide our services. As a result, some data may be transferred to other entities. However, each of our associates / subcontractors to whom we entrust the processing of personal data of customers is obliged to use personal data in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, including the Act of May 10, 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, ., item 1000) and with the requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / WE (Journal of Laws UE L of 2016 - "GDPR").
8. Securing customers' personal data
We protect the personal data of clients and associates in accordance with the adopted internal policies, standards and procedures so that the personal data is protected against unauthorized use or access, unauthorized modification, loss or destruction. Personal data will not be stored longer than it is necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, including the necessity to comply with legal and tax obligations (e.g. the Accounting Act) and for the settlement of disputes, investigation or defense of claims.
Personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area, where the law may not provide the same level of protection for these data.
9. Customer rights
Customers and associates have the right to access their personal data and to update them, as well as to delete them, limit the scope of processing and transfer them to another administrator.
Clients and associates may object to the processing of their data at any time, and in particular withdraw all consents given to us regarding the processing of personal data. However, we reserve that the withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the actions we took before the consent was withdrawn.